7.15.2010

WIPs

I have a couple cards I'm stuck on.

The first one has stamped flowers that were washed out on a foreign text. I really like how it's turned out so far, but it feels like just a background right now. I was thinking I might make a flower (or something) with wire, but I'm not sure!

WIP - Red Orchids ATC [Available for Trade] WIP - Green Mushrooms ATC [Available for Trade]

The second one is layers of mushroom stamps in green ink. Again, I like it so far, but it still just feels background-y. No idea what to do with this one!

Suggestions?

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea to stamp over the words. They both are so pretty, I am not sure I would do anything else with them. I would love to hear if you did.

    April
    aprilk--swap-bot "Blog Me, Baby"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I ended up doing more to both, you can see them here and here.

    ReplyDelete