6.16.2011

Arts Squared + Rings



I've signed up for an art/craft fair on June 25th. It's called Arts Squared, and it's in the square in uptown Waterloo, and you should come if you're around! It's from 12 - 5pm. I'm bringing a whole bunch of different crafts I have lying around my room, including some rings I made:

Red cluster ring Green cluster ring Purple cluster ring Blue cluster ring Teal cluster ring Blues cluster ring Wire wrapped ring Wire wrapped ring Wire wrapped ring Wire wrapped ring


I also just finished knitting myself a shirt. It's a slightly modified version of this pattern, and it's cotton yarn, so it's great for summer. The yarn annoys me for a couple reasons: it's cotton and I hate knitting with cotton, and there are no dye lots, so each skein is the same colours but in different proportions (as you can see, the top half is significantly pinker where I switched skeins). Bah. I'm pleased with how it turned out though, even though I was kind of lazy when I was knitting it, and didn't fix any mistakes - luckily they're not super obvious.
Striped lace shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment