6.27.2010

Plans

Cracks ATC
I'm currently involved in a wonderful number of ATC trades. I'm also becoming more comfortable with different methods I use to create ATCs, which is nice, but I think it's time to start experimenting with other methods as well.

I really want to spend more time on fabric ATCs. While I've made a couple in the past, they were not all that complex or interestingly structured, and seeing various textile art pieces has really inspired me. I think I want to try embroidering some ATCs; I did embroidery and cross-stitch when I was younger, so I have an idea of where to start. My main problem is that I keep my sewing machine tucked away due to space issues, so every time I want to use it, it's more effort than I want to spend, especially if I'm only sewing one seam. But maybe if I start off with hand embroidery....

Finally, if anyone wants to buy me this, I would love you forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment