12.10.2010

I hate everything.

Warning: this post is just whining.

I have now officially been properly sick for a week. I've spent pretty much all of it in bed watching tv, which would be fine except for exams, and the fact that I am not studying for them. Also my roommate who makes me go to sleep on time has gone home for a week (or so, I don't remember when he left or when he'll get back) so I keep staying up all night watching tv without noticing. Which is not great, I woke up just in time to see the sun set today. Fuck you, winter.

And it's snowing AGAIN.

Dumpster diving is a million times less pleasant in winter - maybe if I dove at smelly dumpsters it would help, but as it is it only leads to my fingers suffering. This time it was worth it though - 18 balls of yarn ftw.

Eugh, I guess good things have happened recently, but I DON'T CARE I HATE EVERYTHING. Fuck you, everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment