10.15.2010

Data Entry

Since my physics assignment didn't take all that long this week (unlike last week, oh man), I spent most of this evening entering my yarn into ravelry. I have a lot of yarn! I only got through 2 milk crates worth, and there's already 41 different types of yarn now. If you are the sort of person who's interested in this sort of thing (and god knows I am), you can check out my stash page here.

I really have to share this awesome yarn with you:
SPACE KNIT
SPACE KNIT


That's right, SPACE KNIT. I love it! It's this shiny nylon/cotton blend that I'm pretty sure came from a dollar store, but I got from Kadie when she moved back home. I don't want to knit with it, I just want to frame it and put it on my wall. I just cannot get over how awesome this is.

I discovered today that I can needlefelt my dreads! It only really works on bits that are sort of overlapping, not on lumps, but it works pretty well. As long as you use a thimble and don't stick the needle halfway into your thumb.

Ow.

I've been listening to this song on repeat for the last fifteen minutes. Does anyone else like to saturate themselves with songs, or is it just me? I just love the Dresden Dolls (I have all the sheet music because I'm a giant nerd like that), they have been my favourite for something like five (six?) years now. And I'm 22, so that's A LONG TIME, GUYS.

Ok, time for dinner or bed. Or both? Or...neither? That can't be right.

No comments:

Post a Comment