11.13.2009

First Post!

Since I'm being a bit of a shut-in, I've had lots of time for crafts recently. Here's a couple!

Spiral Hat
Spiral hat
I used a spiral motif adapted from a pattern in Amazing Crochet Lace, by Doris Chan. (More pictures here)



Monsters!
IMGP0146
I've been messing around with polymer clay, but since it's rather expensive I'm reluctant to use large amounts without knowing what I'm doing. These monsters hardly use any clay, so it doesn't matter if some of them turn out badly, plus they are super cute. My biggest problem at the moment is getting them into a nice shape without getting fingerprints all over them. I may try a different kind of clay, since I've heard Sculpey, which I'm currently using, is one of the softer brands.
But for now, monsters! (More pictures here)

No comments:

Post a Comment